The Light of My Life

    I apologize for being MIA for the past week! I've been planning and preparing for my son's first birthday party! 
It was a lot of work, but it was well worth it-he deserves the world. He is the light of my life and to be able to celebrate his 1st year of life is truly a remarkable feeling. I love this little man so much! Here is a peek from his party yesterday!





Along with planning Jonah's birthday bash- I've been teaching my "Asking Questions" unit at school! The kids LOVE it! 
Some of the books I've used during this unit have been:

  • Strega Nona (They really got into this book-one of my personal favorites)
  • The Island of the Skog
  • Charlie Anderson
  • Big Al
  • The Stranger
  • The Three Pigs- Weisman
         

Asking Questions Packet- Click here to get it!


This is it thus far! I will post more this week! I use Making Meaning in my classroom, along with lessons I come up with. I am using a questioning unit right now that I made. It's posted in my TpT store. It's amazing and the kiddos love it. Check it out!

Have a wonderful MONDAY tomorrow...

Toodles : )


No comments:

Post a Comment