Thankfulness : )


I've decided to link up A Year of Many Firsts to tell about what I am most thankful for. : )





Here is my momma and I! She is the best mom and friend a girl could EVER ask for!





Here is my daddy and I! I love him very much!
I am also thankful for all of my other family members who are not pictured : ) *my doggy Lyla included*

Next, I am thankful for my BEST friends. I am so blessed to have these women in my life. : )


I am sooooo thankful for my amazing students, beautiful school/classroom, teaching staff, and principal. I am so blessed to be a teacher at Claypool Elementary. I couldn't be happier. 

I am new to the blogging community, but so far I am really enjoying it! I can't wait to see what this journey brings me : )





Have a wonderful night*

Toodles*








7 comments:

  1. I found you on the "Stuffed with Thankful Thoughts" linky!
    Your son is sooo cute! Enjoy your thanksgiving!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much!! I agree : )! I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving as well : )!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your family are just beautiful! Thanks for following my blog... It's so hard to get followers! I'm sure you're going to have no problems getting 30 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you are too sweet Mrs. Price! : ) I am glad we can be on this blogging journey together!! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am blessed to have found out I had a school cancellation due to fog this morning! It's terrible out! This is the first time I've heard of school being cancelled due to fog, but I won't complain : )!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jamie...I am your newest follower :) What a cool idea!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I will be sending you a message in a few minutes :) You are going to be excited.....

    hugs
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful family. I know the kiddos you teach are blessed to have you as their teacher. =)

    I have never heard of school being cancelled because of fog...wowzers!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Welcome to blogging. I hope you love it as much as I do. Let me know if you ever need an help. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness, you are so incredibly sweet!! You honestly just made my day. Thank you, and also a BIG thank you for following me. It's so hard to get followers : /! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete