Liebster Blog Award


Thank you to the The Price of Teaching for nominating me for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It’s to show that new bloggers are appreciated and help spread the word about our blogs.

Here are the rules:

1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in your post.
5. You cannot “tag back” the other blog, but leave a comment on this post with the URL of your Liebster post so I can learn more about you & see who you nominate.

Here are the random things about me:

1. I am obsessed with Diet Mountain Dew!

2. I love shopping and fashion- but it's definitely been put on the back-burner since my little one was born. 

3. I have a miniature dachshund named Lyla, who I absolutely adore. 

4. I have a Kindergarten concentration, but turned down teaching it because I LOVE 2nd Grade!

5. I am a complete Apple geek and love all my Apple gadgets especially my MacBook Air!

6. I met my hubby while buying a cell phone at Verizon Wireless. : )

7. I am terrified of storms!

8. I completely despise going to the movie theater. 

9. I would rather have the TV off than on...I actually could go without ever watching TV. 

10. I've nicknamed myself "Wonder Woman" because I juggle A LOT with work, hubby, baby, blogging, etc"!

11. I love staying in my pajamas all day during my days "off". 

Here are my 11 questions for the blogs I nominate:

1. If you could chose one famous person to meet, who would it be and why?

Probably Steve Carell because he is absolutely hilarious!

2. What is your favorite smell?

My baby, when he is fresh out of the tub

3. Other than your computer, what do you hear right now?

My dog Lyla snoring. 

4. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A bigger house!

5. What is the top item on your Christmas list?

A new camera!

6. What do you do most when you are bored?
Dilly dally on the computer- like I am now. 

7. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A teacher!

8. Do you have pets?

Yes, my dog Lyla. 

9. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?

On my son's 1st birthday, he was cracking up so hard and it was making all of us laugh. 

10. What is your favorite children's book?

Goodnight Moon

11. If you could compete in any Olympic sport, what would it be?

Rhythmic Gymnastics because of the sparkly uniforms haha!


Here are my Liebster Blog Nominations:

1.Kilgore's Kindergarten Korner

2. Tiggerific 2nd Graders

3. Making Waves in Second Grade

4. Literacy Sundae

5. Grade 2 Happenings

6. Two Tacky Teachers

7. Exploring Third Grade

8. Confessions of a Teachaholic

9. 24-7 Teacher

10. Fun in K/1

11. Mrs. Graham's First Grade


Congrats to my 11 blogs! Here are your questions:

1. How much time (do you think) do you spend on your phone, computer, ipad, etc. a day?

2. What is your favorite holiday?

3. What is your favorite thing to do on a yucky Saturday afternoon?

4. Apple or PC?

5. What's your favorite restaurant?

6. Who is your favorite author?

7. What is your hobby?

8. What is your favorite color?

9. Who do you look up to?

10. Would you rather eat pizza for every meal or ice cream for every meal?

11. What kind of music do you listen to?

Thank you to the wonderful other people who nominated me as well. : )! 




1 comment:

  1. Way to go on your award! I am new to the blog world. I love reading others' blogs. I am just learning how to post items. I haven't figured out how to post pictures and things I create, but I will. I am looking for teachers who would like to participate in an exchange project. Please visit my blog to find out more ~ http://firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com/
    Maria

    ReplyDelete