Currently February

I found out this week that I am going to be going to a Fleetwood Mac concert on Valentine's Day! I AM SO EXCITED! If you know anything about me, you know that I am a music junkie- especially classic rock and Fleetwood Mac will always hold a special place in my <3. Also, the tickets are on the floor which is going to make this experience EVEN better! I can't wait!! 

Here's a picture of the hubby and I going out in the blizzard on Sunday! IT WAS so scary! But, he's the best driver- and we have a Jeep which makes matters better...not PERFECT but better. I want everyone to know that just because we have a Jeep doesn't make us invincible! It's still very terrifying for me to travel in the snow. 
I'm definitely the Queen of Comfort because as soon as I get home from teaching, before I do ANYTHING, I change into yoga pants and big hooded sweatshirts. My hubby says that I am a "yoga pants ninja". I take pride in that! Also, I am all about massages, facials, long baths, fluffy pillows, etc. Basically anything that is comfy you can find me taking part in it! 

Have a wonderful rest of your week!



4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOOODNESS!!! Seventeen inches of snow!!! I am soooo jealous!! We have had no actual accumulation this year. Which translates to no snow days! I glad you are safe driving around in Jeep!!! (And more importantly, I'm glad you are comfy!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! It sounds like you've been busy. I'm a music junkie too, and I'm totally mourning the fact that my friend and I cannot go to the Maroon 5 concert week after next. (Big. Crocodile. Tears.) I had a Jeep last year too when Alabama had its Snowpocalypse and that was definitely a major factor how I made it home safely. But you're right...still be careful out there! And BTW, I think "Yoga Pants Ninja" would be an awesome pageant title. Can't you just see that as a new category? I would definitely watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over here in Northern Wisconsin, we have missed all of the blizzards and snow. As I was driving to Wisconsin Dells this weekend, there are even spots with NO snow. I LOVE Fleetwood Mac, I do report cards to them! Love your cute blog!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're pegeant name is great, and I like yoga pants ninja too! I love to look stylish, but I want to be comfortable too! A hot stone massage sounds amazing! Hope you get yours soon!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete