New School Year- New School STUFF

YOU guys! I am totally obsessing over The Artsy Apple's amazing font bundle!! I scooped the bundle up as soon as I saw her work. She is amazing. Check her out!
The Artsy Apple

After purchasing her incredible font bundle, I couldn't sleep! I NEEDED to channel my inner creative being. I made THESE! EEEP!! Now, I am going to go an print these babies off and continue conquering my classroom (which is taking way longer than anticipated). I can't wait for the final reveal--- COMING SOON! =)

6 comments:

  1. Jamie i love what you came up with, i like your blog. Thank you for sharing your artists work with us here as we look forward to your next article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll start observing you to see what kind a person you are to hang out with. To speed the process up try joining clubs and sports. Also if you see someone drop their stuff help they pick them up! I can't tell you how many people in my school just walk pass me when I drop my online dissertation help company. If you do this, this will show that you're kind and will want to hang out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For example: years 7 and 9 NAPLAN tests may show the majority of students in the lower brackets of the test results. The school however has an excellent achievement rate for both ATAR (university students, more on that later) and vocational studies (non ATAR). scholarships

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog furnished us with important data to work with. Each and each tip of your post are magnificent. You're the best to share. Continue blogging,
    Exams school news

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about that. My friend said he had read something similar in https://qanda.typicalstudent.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The start of a replacement academic year could be a huge deal, in spite of wherever you are from. To search out simply however lecturers feel at the beginning of a replacement academic year, Business business executive asked them to weigh in, and quite fifty lecturers responded. English Assignment Writing UK

    ReplyDelete