A Lovely First Week in Second!

It was a great first full week in our class! I loved diving into the curriculum and really getting things started. Here's a dorky selfie of me in my classroom- and a little sneak peak into my room:)! I am planning on posting a classroom tour next week! Underneath you'll see the new sign I made for our classroom door which I am in love with! It's super sparkly and cute! Below is the bulletin board I made. It says, "What I like about my classroom is whom I share it with". I think it needs bigger letters but overall I'm pleased with the faces my kiddos made! They are adorable! I hope everyone had a great week, I ended up getting sick and had to leave work early Friday because of a fever and a head cold.... Yuck! Well, back to resting up.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment