Me on the Map

 One of my favorite units I teach is the Me on the Map unit. My kids love it! It's a great way to teach students geography and map skills. It lays it out in a way students understand and retain. Here are some photos from our publishing party we had when we were done with the unit. They took a lot of pride in their finished products. If you are interested in teaching this unit to your kiddos, head over to my store. 


I will be throwing a BIG sale very soon!!

































The finished products resemble scrapbooks. They are awesome!


Have a wonderful night!




 

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea. Our next unit is Social Studies is People and Places and this activity is great! Last year I bought a great book on Amazon called "Me on the Map". Really cute book.

    Thanks so much for the idea!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete