Foldables!!

I posted a new product to my TpT on Friday! It's a packet of word study foldables! I am in love with foldables and so are my kiddos. We do at least one a week and also use them a ton in our interactive math and reading notebooks. They are a fun and easy way to get students engaged. I also love them because they are an easy formative assessment. Check out this amazing product!

Wonderful Word Study Foldables

I am going to try something... I was inspired by another TpT seller that sold their new products at 20% off- I thought that was a great idea considering new products often have a hard time selling because there isn't feedback!! Hopefully it works! (leave feedback hint hint)


I am going to be posting a fun freebie today! I know this is a stressful time of the year for a lot of teachers because of the testing that is happening. Hopefully the freebie will brighten up you and your kiddos week. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment