Back to School..Back to School....

So, I am always trying NEW and fun things to get hyped up about my classroom and teaching. So I decided to completely redecorate my classroom. I went to a fun little cupcake place this summer with my husband and when we walked in it was decorated with chevron, teals, polkadots, ribbons, pinks, black & whites, & CUPCAKES! It was simply adorable and I FELL IN LOVE and I knew right then and there I needed to do something like this in my classroom. For the next 3 weeks, I became obsessed with making and finding things that would fit my motif. I painted, glued, created, and purchased until I was satisfied. (Honestly, I think this may be a work in progress because I am literally dreaming at night about what else I could be making or buying...it's a sickness ;)!!) I am ever so grateful for a husband who has put up with these shenanigans for the last few weeks. He's been great and so patient. I can't wait to show you all the finished product. I am going in later today to continue the madness that is my classroom. For now though, I wanted you to know that you too can have a classroom theme like mine! I am selling some of the products I made for my room in my store. I am also throwing a 20% off sale August 4th-6th! 


Happy Back to School!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment